Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hadn't heard this in

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so long
    Simply Red: The first line says it all...

    Holding back the years
    Thinking of the fear I?ve had so long
    When somebody hears
    Listen to the fear that?s gone
    Strangled by the wishes of pater
    Hoping for the arms of mater
    Get to me the sooner or later

    Holding back the years
    Chance for me to escape from all I?ve known
    Holding back the tears
    Cause nothing here has grown
    I?ve wasted all my tears
    Wasted all those years
    And nothing had the chance to be good
    Nothing ever could yeah

    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    So tight

    I?ve wasted all my tears
    Wasted all of those years
    And nothing had the chance to be good
    Cause nothing ever could oh yeah

    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    I?ll keep holding on
    Holding, holding, holding

    That?s all I have today
    It?s all I have to say

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Been diggin in the vault for that one [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only thing i'll be diggin is a grave *L

    i love that song

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •